Canceled – Outlaw Steel – Saturday April 12th
Canceled due to flood
* * * * Please do not park in front of Range 1 (The 25). We will no longer be using that range for our matches, so it needs to be left open for club members.
Online Pre Match Registration is open for the Outlaw Steel match this Saturday April 12. Setup will begin at 7AM, followed by a brief Shooters meeting and the match starting at 8AM. To see who has already preregistered. Ignore the squadding information, the actual squadding will be done the morning of the match.
- $5 for those that show up before 7:30AM and help setup
- $10 for those showing up after 7:30AM and/or are unable to help in setup
The match will consist of 5 stages, 4 of which will be typical Steel Challenge stages with little to no movement shooting at 5 steel plates. One stage will be a field course, which requires movement and shooting at 10+ plates.
125 rounds minimum, 2oo recommended
- Centerfire Limited
- Centerfire Open (red dot or optic)
- .22 Rimfire
- .22 Rimfire Open (red dot or optic)
.22s are welcome, but not recommend for this match, as they typically can not knock over the steel targets used on the stage requiring movement.
For those unfamiliar with Steel Challenge, below are some links that might be helpful.
- Steel Challenge governing body – we are not an affiliated club, hence Outlaw Steel, but we follow their rules
- Wikipedia on Steel Challenge – includes stage diagrams
- PowerFactor Show excellent video on Steel Challenge