Inaugural Steel Challenge – Saturday May 24
The scores from this match and all subsequent Steel Challenge matches will be sent to USPSA, so members of USPSA can get classified in a Steel Challenge division(s). You however, do not need to be a member of USPSA to shoot this or any future Steel Challenge matches we hold.
Our plan is not to elimate the Mini Steel matches, but to switch four of them this year to Steel Challenge matches.
This match will consist of 5 approved Steel Challenge stages and the following divisions:
- Rimfire Pistol category – open to any pistol firing .22 Long Rife ammo
- Rimfire Open – Optics and Compensators allowed
- Rimfire Iron Sights – Iron sighted, without a compensator, barrel ports or optic sights
- Center Fire Pistol category – open to any pistol firing 9mm/.38 Special or larger ammo (no magnums)
- CF Open – Optics, Compensators, and any safe holster/position allowed
- CF Limited – iron sighted pistol, without compensator, barrel ports, or optical sights
- CF Production – any pistol on the USPSA Production gun list, no race holsters allowed
- CF Single Stack – any pistol allowed in the USPSA Single Stack division
- CF Revolver – any iron sighted revolver without a compensator, barrel ports or optical sight. No barrel length, holster or maximum rounds restrictions.
Online Pre Match Registration is open.
If you are thinking of attending, please preregister.
Setup will begin at 7AM, followed be a brief Shooters meeting and the match starting at 8AM.
Match Fee is going up $1 to $6 for those that show up before 7:30AM and help setup and $11 for those that show up after 7:30AM and/or don’t help setup. The price increase is to cover the $1 per registered shoot USPSA charges when we submit our scores.